A Lash Lift is an advancement on the old fashioned “lash-perm”. Unlike the perming rods used in the past, new specially created silicone pads lift the lashes from the root only, creating a subtle, natural looking lift, giving the illusion of length and making the eyes appear more open.
This is a great alternative for clients who aren’t prepared for the maintenance of eyelash extensions and want a long lasting alternative. The lash lift procedure lasts 6-8 weeks on natural lashes, even with routine mascara wear and facial cleansing.
This treatment has become very popular in South Africa and has been around for more than 4 years using the Dolly Lash System.
For the first 24 hours:
- Comb your lashes upwards with the brush provided, daily.
- Do not wet your lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes vigorously.
- No not apply any mascara.
- Do not apply any oil or cream based products over the lashes.
- Do not make use of a sauna or facial steamer.
- Do not swim.
- Do not make use of a sun bed.
For best results, care for your lashes correctly by following this aftercare advise. The treatment will last 6-8 weeks depending on your natural lash growth cycle. A lash growth serum may be used on a daily basis.